NEW FOR 2021
IAB Canada’s most popular training course is now available on-demand!
If you are new to digital media marketing or just want to stay current with what is happening in the ever-changing digital ecosystem, this course is for you. The Digital Media Fundamentals online course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the digital marketing and advertising industry in Canada.
This self-guided, interactive course will cover the fundamentals of how digital media works from technical perspective, who the major players are in the digital ecosystem, the core digital media marketing tactics and ad formats that can be leveraged online, how to measure campaign success and the policies that all digital marketers need to know.
- Develop a foundational knowledge of the most used digital marketing platforms and tactics in Canada, including how they are used, bought and measured.
- Learn the digital media terms and concepts you need to navigate the digital ecosystem.
- Learn the basics of how digital media campaigns are delivered and tracked.
After successfully completing all modules of the Digital Media Fundamental online program and achieving a score of 80%+ on the final quiz you will receive an IAB Canada Digital Media Fundamentals certificate of achievement.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Sellers: Account Executives and Graduates, plus Senior Managers who need to understand all areas of digital marketing.
- Agencies: Account Managers, Executives and new hires.
- Advertisers: Marketing Executives and Junior Marketing Managers.
Section 1 – Introduction to Digital Advertising
Section 2 – Digital Marketing Tactics and Platforms
Section 3 – The Impact of Programmatic Advertising
Section 4 – The Digital Media Campaign Process
Section 5 – Digital Media Policy and Regulation
All educational materials provided by IAB Canada are meant for the exclusive use of the individual attendee, and no portion of any of the educational materials provided by IAB Canada may be downloaded, scanned, copied, reproduced or in any other way distributed or made available for use by anyone but the original individual registrant or attendee at the session(s).
This Training Program is Made Possible with Support From Our Sponsors