User Acquisition Manager — Stingray
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||User Acquisition Manager||Full Time||Stingray||Montreal||Dec 5, 2019||Apply Now|
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. This position reports to the Head of Digital Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a smart data-savvy individual passionate about creating scalable digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing data to determine KPIs, adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending most of his/her day between Salesforce, Google AdWords and a spreadsheet in order to will help us truly scale our user acquisition efforts via all available channels!
What you’ll do
- Create and manage mobile and web user acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust marketing spend and efforts accordingly;
- Track and report on campaign performance data;
- Grow Stingray’s worldwide digital presence;
- Generate millions of installs of our apps.
What we are looking for
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English, French and extra points for Spanish or any other language;
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly;
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands;
- Great communication skills and an ability for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner;
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking;
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Tableau, App Annie, FireBase and Google Analytics;
- Experience managing paid spend campaigns on social media (especially Facebook and Google).
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Analyzing and being detail oriented;
- Organization and planning;
- Able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?