Webinar: Understanding the Multicultural Opportunity in 2021 and Beyond
Those with Chinese and South Asian ancestry are the largest and fastest growing ethnic groups in Canada; with a majority having emigrated within the last 10 years. These communities are becoming an increasingly vibrant and vital thread in the fabric of Canada, making it more important than ever for brands and marketers to understand what makes them unique.
This session will feature the latest research from Vividata on South Asian and Chinese consumers, as well as insights on how COVID has changed marketing to these comunities from Ethnicity Matters’ proprietary research.
Can you afford to ignore over one million new consumers from these communities that weren’t in Canada last year–a segment equivalent to the population of Quebec?
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- The ethnic opportunity in Canada from size to demographic make up
- Exploring ethnic consumer segments
- The role and Importance of in-language advertising and ethnic media
- Cultural relevance and impact
- The COVID effect
- Legacy and digital media habits
- Deviations of the Chinese and South Asian communities from the general population
- Howard Lichtman, Partner & Co-Founder, Ethnicity Matters
- Rahul Sethi, Director of Insights, Vividata