IAB Canada is excited to bring you X-Series: Metrics, December 4th 2014 in Toronto. The event will be filled with ground-breaking Canadian media research and industry leading presentations from senior executives at the top mobile advertising firms. If you’re in the marketing or media field, you don’t want to miss this important event! By attending you will gain a better understanding of the industry and come away with actions you and your clients can take right away.
The event, which runs from 8:30am to 12pm, kicks off with study author Rob Young of PHD Canada revealing the latest Canadian Media Usage Trends (CMUST) results. IAB Canada’s CMUST is the only Canadian study crossing all major media and combining each channel’s research audience currency of record – five currencies in all. The study outlines consumers’ changing media consumption across all platforms. From the study, it’s clear that digital technologies are increasingly impacting the lives of Canadians.
Some brand new topics addressed in this year’s CMUST include:
– Simultaneous usage of TV and the Internet
– Car Connectivity; the early stages
– New multi-platform data from comScore to help describe consumer time with the Internet medium.
After Rob finishes his presentation, you’ll hear from Neil Sweeney, President and CEO of Juice Mobile, Naveed Ahmad, CEO of Addictive Mobility, and Ian Hewetson, VP of Client Services of eyereturn marketing. These hand-selected pieces of research are full of helpful data, insights, and statistics on everything from digital buying in the mobile industry, current programmatic solutions, mobile location targeting, viewability and measurability, and much more.
The presentations were selected from a pool of submissions by a five panel jury of esteemed industry and research leaders. The jury consisted of:
– Ann Sullivan – Chair Research Council; Director of Research and Analytics, Postmedia
– Greg Ramsay – VP, Insights & Analytics Director, SMG
– Ruth Klostermann – EVP, Strategic Resources & New Business Development, ZenithOptimedia
– Neil Weitzman – Managing Partner Data2Decisions / SVP Data & Analytics, Dentsu Aegis Network
– Steve Rosenblum – Director of Research, IAB Canada
The criteria used to select the research can be found here.
Be sure to reserve your spot at this year’s X-Series: Metrics today. Register now!