The Integrated Digital Marketing course is our most popular course, if you are new to digital marketing this is the perfect place to start! This crash course provides a comprehensive introduction to digital marketing and the interactive advertising industry. The interactive classroom format provides plenty of time for class discussions so bring your questions.
What You’ll Learn
- The fundamentals of the most used digital marketing platforms and tactics in Canada, including how they are used, bought and measured.
- The digital media terms and concepts you need to navigate the digital ecosystem.
- How digital media campaigns are delivered and tracked.
Who Should Attend?
- Advertisers; Brand and Product Managers
- Agency Media Buyers and Planners (small, medium or large scale)
- Agency Account Directors, Managers
- Online and Offline Publisher Sales Reps and Marketing Professionals
- Business Owners (small, medium or large scale)
- Recent Graduates of traditional Marketing Degree or Diploma Programs (which may not have included, or fully explored Interactive channels within the curriculum)
- This crash course on the fundamentals of Integrated Digital Marketing does an amazing job at teaching us the basics of the advertising world, with a strong Canadian perspective of the digital landscape. – Justin Teng, Sales Support Specialist, DAC Group
- Being an introduction to Digital Marketing, I consider this course to be excellent and it helped me a lot to understand some basic stuff in my new job. – Irshad Ruhomutally, Senior Consultant Digital Performance, Intact Insurance
- Great introduction for my entrance into the digital world. – Anonymous
- Would highly recommend and take another course. It was a perfect general overview of digital marketing. – Anonymous