|Virtual||Oct 15, 2020||10:00 am – 4:00 pm||English||Remote Only|
If you have any questions about participating remotely or if you have a question about the course, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Course includes a break for lunch.
- Course end times may vary.
- All courses times are list as EST.
1.0 - Introduction to Data
- 1.1: A Brief History of Data in Advertising
- 1.2: Data Types
- 1.3: The Data Lifecycle
- 1.4: Data Use Cases
2.0 - Data Collection Methods
- 2.1: Technical Overview of Data Collection
- 2.2: How to Evaluate a Data Provider
3.0 - Data Processing
- 3.1: Technical overview of data processing
- 3.2: ID mechanisms
- 3.3: Onboarding and matching
4.0 - Data in Motion
- 4.1: How data can be activated throughout the campaign
- 4.2: Attribution Modelling
- 4.3: Taxonomies
5.0 - Data Policies
- 5.1: Self-Regulation vs Regulation
- 5.2: Canadian Legislation
- 5.3: International Legislation
- 5.4: Data Ownership
6.0 - Review and Q&A
- 6.1: Review of what was discussed
- 6.2: Attendee discussion and Q&A