The world is connected through stories — and marketers and publishers are using these skills to educate and acquire new customers and audiences. Whether you’re looking to build up your skills or ready to take the next leap in your career, the lessons offered through this IAB course will help you succeed in the fast-growing field of content marketing.
Content is fundamentally different than advertising and this course is designed to empower advertisers, their ad agencies and media publishers to create, amplify and measure their brand content campaigns. Learn the ropes of running a content campaign, from developing strategy, to managing content creation, to promoting it for the world to see. You’ll learn about best practices, important metrics, the technology and the business of branded content.
What You’ll Learn
- The fundamentals of branded content; including how to create, execute, promote and measure your content
- The technology and business behind branded content
- Tactical knowledge, resources and tools to run your own full scale content campaigns
Who Should Attend?
- Advertisers; Brand and Marketing Managers, Content Marketers
- Agencies; Media Planners and Buyers, Account Directors, Managers
- Publishers; Sales Managers, Sales Reps, especially useful for all staff employed by publisher content studios
- Recent Graduates of traditional Marketing Degree or Diploma Programs (which may not have included content marketing courses)