- Print + Web Combine To Drive Success For Tetley Tea
- IAB Canada Announces NEW! "Faces Of IAB Canada" and "Hump Day Bump Of Research Initiatives To Highlight What Works In Digital Marketing
- IAB Canada Announces NEW! Mobile Council, And New Partnership With Mobile Experience Innovation Center (MEIC) And OCAD University
- Canadian Mobile Advertising Revenue For 2009 Grows To $31.9 Million, 169% Over 2008 Totals
- IAB Canada Releases New Pay-For-Performance Ad Campaign Guidelines
- 2010 Canadian Online Advertising Revenue Grows To $2.23 Billion, Surpassing Daily Newspaper
- Canadaâ€™s Advertising Industry Releases Self-Regulation Framework For Online Behavioural Advertising That Ensures Transparency, Education, Choice And Accountability For Consumers
- Mobile Advertising Revenues In Canada Grow 93% Over 2009 Totals, To $52 Million In 2010
- IAB Canada Announces New Case-Study Partnership With The Nature Conservancy Of Canada (NCC)
- New Report From BrightRoll And IAB Canada Shows Agencies Expect Largest Change In Media Spend In 2011 To Come From Increases In Online + Mobile Video Advertising
- IAB CANADA Launches NEW! Online, Mobile + Tablet Ad Standards And Creative Specs For 2012, And Announces Unique Partnership With ADOPS Garage On FREE! Ad-Checking Tool
- â€śBad Companies Canâ€™t Hide Behind Good Ads Anymoreâ€ť Says â€śNaked Brandâ€ť Filmmaker Jeff Rosenblum, Lead-Off Keynote At Upcoming MIXX Canada Conference On March 27, 2012
- IAB Canada Adds 50 New Members, Announces New Chair, Board and Staff, PLUS Sets 2012 Agenda For Industry In Year-End Report
- IAB Canada Releases Detailed Mobile In Canada Report To Accompany IAB US Global Mobile Anthology
- IAB Canada Announces New Real-Time Bidding (RTB) Committee, And Launches RTB Event On May 22, 2012
- IAB Canada Announces New Western Regional Council And New Regional Director, Trevor Carr, CEO, Noise Digital
- IAB Canada President, Paula Gignac, Steps Down After Eight Ground-Breaking Years
- Chris Williams, Former Managing Director, SVP, Media Contacts Canada, Named New IAB Canada President
- BrightRoll and IAB Canadaâ€™s Second Annual Video Advertising Report Reveals Digital Video Increasingly Integral Part of Multi-Channel Advertising Campaigns
- Interactive Advertising Revenue Survey of sellersâ€™ 2012 actuals for Online, Mobile and Tablets
- IAB Canada Tops 240 Member-Companies, Announces New Board For 2011
- IAB Canada Announces Online Advertising Revenues Rise to $2.6 Billion in 2011: Estimated to top $2.8 Billion in 2012
- Canadian Mobile Advertising Revenue For 2008 Grows To $11.9 Million, 347% Over 2007 Totals
- 2009 Canadian Online Advertising Revenue Grows To $1.82 Billion; 2010 Budget Set At $2.1 Billion
- IAB Canada Creates NEW! Interactive Advertising Project Brief For Advertisers
- IAB Canada Releases NEW! 2010 Guide To Canadian Colleges + Universities
- IAB Canada Releases NEW! Canadian Interactive Advertising Salary Guide: A Global First!
- IAB Canada Elects Dawna Henderson Of henderson bas kohn As New Board Chair
IAB Canada Announces New Western Regional Council And New Regional Director, Trevor Carr, CEO, Noise Digital
TORONTO, ON. April 5, 2012 â€“ IAB Canada today announced the formation of a new Western Regional Council to support both IAB Canada Members, and the overall marketing community in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. The Council, which will be lead by new Regional Director, Trevor Carr, CEO, Noise Digital, will begin seeking candidates for the Council in April 2012, and start its planning shortly after that.
As is the case now, overall strategy and major initiatives for IAB Canada will continue to be developed by IAB Canadaâ€™s Board of Directors under direction from IAB Canadaâ€™s Member-companies within national Councils which include Publisher, Agency, Mobile, Research and Emerging Platforms; as well as national Committees which include Social Media, Video, Ad Networks/Exchanges, RTB, Search and Ad Ops.
The focus of IAB Canadaâ€™s new Western Regional Council will be driving awareness of the importance of Digital within Western marketersâ€™ toolkits, and also of the deep Digital expertise possessed by Western-based IAB Canada Members. This will be done through the development of formal and informal educational and networking events; and the highlighting of Western Regional research, case studies and whitepapers that show how tactics including Display, Video, Search, Social, Mobile, Gaming, Data and Analytics can be successfully applied to regional marketing and advertising programs.
â€śWestern Canada has always been an important part of the total Canadian marketing and advertising ecosystem, but has reached an important inflection point in the Digital arena in the last few years, as reflected by both the long-standing vigor of Online Publishers including Bell Media, Black Press, Postmedia, Rogers, QMI Sales and Shaw Media, as well as more recent allocation of resources to the area by companies including Casale Media, Yahoo! and Facebook,â€ť says Paula Gignac, President, IAB Canada. â€śThe West is also home to a host of both large and small and tremendously innovative Agencies, plus digitally-savvy Advertisers including Futureshop, Best Buy, Nintendo, EA, Sasktel and Telus.”
â€śItâ€™s exciting to get IAB Canadaâ€™s Western Regional Council into full launch mode and benefitting from the closer collaboration and numerous services that IAB Canada provides, including learning from within IABâ€™s global network,â€ť says Trevor Carr, CEO, Noise Digital. â€śWe also look forward to working with Colleges and Universities across the three provinces, including UBC, Simon Fraser University, Emily Carr and BCIT and the new Centre for Digital Media which they have formed, as we build the next generation of Western Regional talent.â€ť
IAB Canada (www.iabcanada.com), is the national voice and de facto thought leader of the Canadian Digital marketing and advertising industry, and is a not-for-profit association representing Canadaâ€™s most well-known and respected Advertisers, Agencies, Media Companies, Mobile and VideoGame Marketers + Developers, Measurement Companies, Service Providers, Educational Institutions and Government Associations operating within the space.