About IAB Canada
Who We Are
The Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada (www.iabcanada.com), is the national voice and de facto thought leader of the Canadian Interactive marketing and advertising industry; and is a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s most well-known and respected Advertisers, Agencies, Media Companies, Service Associates, Educational Institutions and Government Associations.
What We Do
As the only organization fully-dedicated to the development and promotion of Interactive advertising in Canada, IAB Canada works with its Members to:
- Conduct Original, Canadian Interactive Research;
- Establish and Promote Interactive Advertising Standards + Best Practices;
- Develop Job Fairs, Educational Courses, Certification Programs and other initiatives that assist the industry in Attracting, Training and Motivating Human Resources;
- Act as an Advocate for the Canadian Interactive Advertising Industry to the Canadian Government; and,
- Organize Networking Events that enhance communication between Members.
NOTE: IAB Canada is an independently-organized and operated organization, and is neither owned, controlled or operated by the Interactive Advertising Bureau, Inc. (USA), and all trademarks and names are used under license.