Welcome to the IAB Canada Job Board!
Everyone can use this site to Find A Job, but you must be an IAB Canada Member to access our FREE! Job Posting service.
In addition to Posting Jobs for FREE!, IAB Canada Members receive Discounts On Courses + Events; get Access To Our Members-Only Knowledge Center and other Custom Research Services; can author Blog articles on this site; can Sponsor IAB Canada Events; and, connect to industry players at Invitation-only Networking Opportunities.
Not A Member Yet?
NOTE: Both French and English Job Postings for openings across Canada are listed below. Please make sure you know both the language requirements and actual location of the job before responding.
COMSCORE CANADA INC.
comScore, Inc., one of the fastest growing market research firms in the world, is currently looking for a dynamic account manager for our Toronto office. If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you.
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: President, comScore Media Metrix, Canada
Location: Toronto, ON
The Account Manager will:
• Manage a list of key accounts ranging from media companies, marketers, and advertising agencies
• Key responsibilities include the overall servicing of the account, handling the renewals and identifying potential upsell opportunities
• Cultivate existing relationships as well as creating new ones within companies to set up in person meetings to discuss the value of the comScore Media Metrix product line
• Develop a strong understanding of the client's business and demonstrate how the comScore Media Metrix product line can assist them to achieve their business goals
• Manage the assigned client list of comScore Media Metrix clients out of the Toronto office
• Identify and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts.
• A highly aggressive, proven sales professional with a proven track record of success
• 3 to 5 years direct sales experience required
• Strong understanding of market research and how information can be applied to help client's to achieve their goals
• A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
• A market research background is a big plus.
• Established contacts and relationships within the industry a strong plus.
Ability to speak French an asset
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. comScore helps its clients better understand, leverage and profit from the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape by providing data, analytics and on-demand software solutions for the measurement of online ads and audiences, media planning, website analytics, advertising effectiveness, copy-testing, social media, search, video, mobile, cross-media, e-commerce, and a broad variety of emerging forms of digital consumer behavior. comScore services, which now include the product suites of recent acquisitions AdXpose, Nedstat, Nexius XPlore, ARSGroup and Certifica, are used by more than 1,800 clients around the world, including global leaders such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon Services Group, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
Please apply to Mlarkin@comscore.com. Please include your salary expectations and a resume.