Welcome to the IAB Canada Job Board!
Everyone can use this site to Find A Job, but you must be an IAB Canada Member to access our FREE! Job Posting service.
In addition to Posting Jobs for FREE!, IAB Canada Members receive Discounts On Courses + Events; get Access To Our Members-Only Knowledge Center and other Custom Research Services; can author Blog articles on this site; can Sponsor IAB Canada Events; and, connect to industry players at Invitation-only Networking Opportunities.
Not A Member Yet?
NOTE: Both French and English Job Postings for openings across Canada are listed below. Please make sure you know both the language requirements and actual location of the job before responding.
Publisher Account Executive
The Publisher Account Executive is responsible for originating and capturing new business opportunities. Secures effective strategic alliances and partnerships. Improves performance, capabilities and business development objectives. Manages relationships with key prospects and customers. Collaborates with internal team members to secure success. Meets business development goals based on new client acquisition and revenue targets.
We are seeking a Publisher Account Executive who will play a key role in our continued success and future growth. This is an enormous opportunity for the right candidate to work with industry leaders in the online advertising space; and for rapid advancement. If you are energetic, aggressive and interested in building a career in online media, we have an interesting opportunity to discuss with you.
1. Strategist and Achiever: The candidate must be results driven and energized by achieving business goals.
2. Financial and Business Acumen: Professional with strong financial, business development and marketing acumen. Prior business experience in advertising or online media a strong asset.
3. Responsability, Drive and Focus: Must be a high energy charismatic leader and be able to focus on high performance results. Driven to take responsibility for set goals and willingness follow them through to completion.
4. Influencer: Must be persuasive, inspire confidence and excel at gaining needed support and commitment from others. Effective at creating value propositions from corporate capabilities for customers.
5. Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, with the capability of clearly articulating the company's value proposition into effective presentations and meetings. Proven ability to establish and cultivate interpersonal relationships both internally and externally.
6. Experience and Education: Proven track record at building relationships. Bachelor's degree in technical field or business management.
7. Technical and Internet maven: Must have love of all things internet. Good grasp of search, online media as it relates to advertising, social media, blogging,etc.
Salary and commissions
Please email your C.V to email@example.com