Welcome to the IAB Canada Job Board!
Everyone can use this site to Find A Job, but you must be an IAB Canada Member to access our FREE! Job Posting service.
In addition to Posting Jobs for FREE!, IAB Canada Members receive Discounts On Courses + Events; get Access To Our Members-Only Knowledge Center and other Custom Research Services; can author Blog articles on this site; can Sponsor IAB Canada Events; and, connect to industry players at Invitation-only Networking Opportunities.
Not A Member Yet?
NOTE: Both French and English Job Postings for openings across Canada are listed below. Please make sure you know both the language requirements and actual location of the job before responding.
IQ PARTNERS INC.
Media Planner/Buyer (2643-89-MH201)
Hiring a Media Planner /Buyer - Toronto, ON
The planner/buyer is responsible for the support and development regarding the planning and execution phases of a media plan.
Must be able to handle a fast paced, constantly changing environment and be flexible and deadline driven. You like working with a team-oriented and career-agency people and want to build your career in media/advertising.
- Developing media strategies that deliver against media objectives based on overall marketing/communication objectives
- On-going media evaluations and quality control/execution of plans against media strategies
- Liaising with various stakeholders during the planning process, to provide integrated solutions
- Attending client briefings - and coming away from those meetings knowing what needs to get done
- Gathering, running, and analysing research - syndicated and otherwise - to provide a starting place for the media plan
- Provide internal briefings to agency online coordinator for all digital campaign activity
- Sourcing costs, avails, opportunities and innovative ideas that satisfy the client's objectives, and reach the appropriate demographics as determined through the briefing and the research
- Negotiating with reps in all media, to provide the most cost effective, impactful media options for the media plan
- Creating decks, encompassing the research, rationale, planned executions, and costs for all media, to be presented to clients
- Presentation of media plans to clients, and collecting feedback, in order to facilitate revisions
- Ability to negotiate and execute the plan, as approved by the client, including entry into AdTraq
- Knowledge of the digital booking and trafficking requirements (nice to have)
- Ability to analyze online reports, optimize online buys, and provide key learnings back to clients at the completion of online campaigns
- Management of campaign/client budgets
- Provide reporting on all aspects of the media buy pre and post execution. This includes costs, audiences, ratings and deliveries vs. planned objectives
- Ability to manage all print and out of home material closing dates, working with client and agency partners to ensure all are adhered to or extended as required
- Strategic, innovative thinker
- Service oriented, professional, strong people skills and positive working relationships
- Skilled communicator - oral and written
- Experienced in PMB/NADbank/ComScore
- Experience with AdTraq or DDS - type accounting system
- Traditional planning and buying experience
- Digital planning and buying experience (nice to have)
- Solid negotiation skills
- Good numerical, statistical and data-handling skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
Compensation commensurate with experience
If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter to Gospic@IQPARTNERS.com or apply online: http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55F6B361D43515B7D511B6539521A69482676