- X-Series Real-Time Bidding
- IAB Canada’s new educational method
- IAB Canada releases second in a series of Canadian Competitive Online Advertising Trend Reports from comScore and Kantar Media
- Early Bird Pricing For MIXX Ends Friday!
- IABâ€™s Digital Media Sales Certification recognized in Canada
- The Spring MIXX conference is quickly approaching!
- IAB Canada Spring MIXX Conference is open for registration!
IAB Canada Launches New Series of Canadian Competitive Online Ad Trend Reports
TORONTO, July 5, 2012 â€“ IAB Canada is proud to announce a brand new series of Research reports that address Competitive Online Advertising Trends in Canada, beginning with two reports compiled by comScore and Kantar Media. Fueled by the two companiesâ€™ extensive Canadian paid advertising tracking databases, this collaboration marks the first of a series of reports that will be prepared by these two long-time, respected IAB Canada Member Companies. The series will help marketers understand and better operate within the competitive Online environment.
The two inaugural reports from comScore and Kantar Media each consist of 2011 year-end top-lines, covering a variety of different/complementary cross-sections of key Display advertising trends in Canada.
The comScore Digital Advertising Report trends paid advertising data from its Ad Metrix service, contains rankings of the top-10 Advertisers and Publishers Online by Display ad impressions, as well as the top five Branded Products and Content Categories based on ad impression volume. The Kantar Media â€“ Canadian Online Ad Trends Analysis focuses on trends by ad format-type and size over the past five years, as well as 2011 variations in Ad Formats and Clutter levels by Site Category, and more.