- X-Series Real-Time Bidding
- IAB Canada’s new educational method
- IAB Canada releases second in a series of Canadian Competitive Online Advertising Trend Reports from comScore and Kantar Media
- Early Bird Pricing For MIXX Ends Friday!
- IABâ€™s Digital Media Sales Certification recognized in Canada
- The Spring MIXX conference is quickly approaching!
- IAB Canada Spring MIXX Conference is open for registration!
Mobile Marketing Course Overhauled
New this year â€“ all course material has been vetted by our Mobile Council.
Thanks to Alan Maitland from MillennialMedia, Alex Guibord of Juice Mobile, Jeff Radecki of IT World Canada, Jillian Dunn formerly of Juice Mobile, Neil Sweeney of Juice Mobile, Nikki Hawke of Juice Mobile and Sylvie Robitaille of Bell Media. The course review was guided by Samuel Parent, VP and Director of Education at IAB Canada and supported by Steve Rosenblum, Director of Research at IAB Canada.
Together they took a critical look at the existing course content and structure compared to todayâ€™s mobile marketing and advertising reality in order to rearrange, review, cut and add where necessary to completely bring this course up to date. One notable change is a fifty question test to be completed after having attending the one-day course seminar.
The first session of this new mobile marketing course is February 19th in Toronto (next week â€“ places still available), and Wednesday 20th in French in Montreal (places still available). Other dates are available by consulting our complete 2013 course calendar.
Instructors for this new course are Neil Sweeney, President and CEO of Juice Mobile for courses in English and Sylvie Robitaille, Account Director Media Solutions at Bell Media for courses in French.