- X-Series Real-Time Bidding
- IAB Canada’s new educational method
- IAB Canada releases second in a series of Canadian Competitive Online Advertising Trend Reports from comScore and Kantar Media
- Early Bird Pricing For MIXX Ends Friday!
- IAB’s Digital Media Sales Certification recognized in Canada
- The Spring MIXX conference is quickly approaching!
- IAB Canada Spring MIXX Conference is open for registration!
The Spring MIXX conference is quickly approaching!
Our industry is full of ins. The day-to-day life in marketing and advertising can be insightful and interesting while sometimes also quite intense.
Take a break from your spreadsheets and PowerPointget inspired by our two keynote speakers, Candy Chang and Donald Chesnut!
Candy Chang is an artist, designer, and urban planner who makes cities more comfortable for people. A Senior TED Fellow, Chang is passionate about redefining the ways we share information in public space to improve our neighbourhoods. The Atlantic calls her recent work, Before I Die, “one of the most creative community projects ever.”
Click to learn more about The Before I Die project and be on the look out for the IAB’s very own Before I Die wall at the MIXX conference!
Donald is SapientNitro’s Chief Experience officer, and the global lead for SapientNitro’s Experience Design practice. Over the course of his 17 years as an experience designer, he has worked with some of the world’s leading brands, including Disney, HSBC, Target, Wall Street Journal, Bed Bath & Beyond, United Airlines, BP, Citibank, Associated Press, Hilton International, UBS, Sprint, PetSmart, JetBlue, Staples, and Unilever.
Early Bird Member rate is $250
Early Bird Non-Member rate is $325
Purchase tickets now to take advantage of the early bird rate, prices go up March 1st!