- X-Series Real-Time Bidding
- IAB Canada’s new educational method
- IAB Canada releases second in a series of Canadian Competitive Online Advertising Trend Reports from comScore and Kantar Media
- Early Bird Pricing For MIXX Ends Friday!
- IAB’s Digital Media Sales Certification recognized in Canada
- The Spring MIXX conference is quickly approaching!
- IAB Canada Spring MIXX Conference is open for registration!
IAB Privacy Update
Yesterday, IAB Canada submitted a document to Industry Canada in connection with the draft Electronic Commerce Protection Regulations to Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
IAB Canada was also one of thirteen trade associations that formed part of the Coalition of Business and Technology Associations that submitted a broader set of comments to Industry Canada.
The IAB submission focused on specific issues of concern to IAB members and incorporated the Coalition’s submission by reference.
CASL was enacted in December 2010 but is not yet in force as the regulations have not yet been finalized.
To view IAB’s submission to Industry Canada, click on the below link: