About IAB Canada
Who We Are
IAB Canada (www.iabcanada.com), is the national voice and de facto thought leader of the Canadian Digital marketing and advertising industry, and is a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s most well-known and respected Advertisers, Agencies, Media Companies, Mobile and VideoGame Marketers + Developers, Measurement Companies, Service Providers, Educational Institutions and Government Associations operating within the space.
What We Do
As the only organization fully-dedicated to the development and promotion of Digital/Interactive advertising in Canada, IAB Canada works with its Members to:
- Conduct Original, Canadian Digital/Interactive Research;
- Establish and Promote Digital/Interactive Advertising Standards + Best Practices;
- Develop Job Fairs, Educational Courses, Certification Programs and other initiatives that assist the industry in Attracting, Training and Motivating Human Resources;
- Act as an Advocate for the Canadian Digital/Interactive Advertising Industry to the Canadian Government; and,
- Organize Networking Events that enhance communication between Members.
NOTE: IAB Canada is an independently-organized and operated organization, and is neither owned, controlled or operated by the Interactive Advertising Bureau, Inc. (USA), and all trademarks and names are used under license.